Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Run notes for Wednesday.

And I thought I was tired on Monday. Good gravy! Russell is teething (2nd tooth coming in)and I got about four hours of sleep last night. Broken up. I am so very very very tired. Funny thing is, my run felt better than Monday. Can't explain that.

Walk/Jog C25K Week 3 day 3.
Start time: 9:00 AM MST
Run time: 35 minutes
Distance: 2.29 miles
Pace: 15.02 minute mile

Notes: Chilly morning. The unseasonable heat wave has passed. Even at 9am, it was in the high 40's. Which means starting out is cold, but by the end I am REALLY comfortable. It won't last long, but these conditions are wonderful for running.

I am debating rerunning week three next week. If it think I am going to push myself forward. If it turns out that Saturday's run is hard enough that it isn't fun, I will rerun week three Wednesday and Friday.

Now, off to work...

No comments: