Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Has it been a year already?

Amazing what a difference a year can make. A year ago, I was pregnant, Justin was still in grad school, and we lived on Long Island.

Now, we live in Phoenix, Justin has a real professorial job, and most of all we have this cutie who at this point, is nearly a little person and everything!



This was taken January 9th, surrounded by his Christmas spoils. Note the teething ring up around his left shoulder. Too funny.

Also, A year ago today, I started this blog. It may have been fits and starts for a while, but I appear to have the hang of this down.

I also managed my initial goal of an average of better than one post a week. It may have been sporadic, but hey, it worked!

Now, in the throes of trying to write a dissertation, there may be some slow periods again, but I promise I am trying. It's an awful lot of fun.

So, thank you to those who visit and read my blog. I really appreciate it. Let's see what the next year brings!

No comments: