Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Another running post.

I promise that one of these days I will get to more cute baby pics. But while I am trying to build this running habit, I refuse to skip a post.

Got out today after dropping Russell and Justin off. I don't usually like to take time away from working on my dissertation, but Russell had a really bad stomachache last night, and kept us up until 11pm, so getting up early to go run was not an option.

Walk/Jog C25K Week 1 day 3.
Start time: 9:30 AM MST
Run time: 40 minutes
Distance: 2.57 miles It should have been a 34 minute run, but I ended the proscribed intervals further from home than usual and it took an extra 5+ minutes to walk my butt home.

Notes: BEAUTIFUL day. 50 degrees, sunny, still and gorgeous. I am not missing New England January right now. Actually, although I lose a little work time, I should definitely do these during daylight once a week right now, just to get out and enjoy the sunshine. Pretty soon it will start to get ridiculously hot midday and I will be glad for my dawn runs.

I am now done with Week 1. Starting Saturday, I will start week 2. So far, infinitely doable.

No comments: