Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Happy New Year to You All!

May it be filled with peace, joy, and prosperity.

For me, the new year is always a time of looking forward. (I will let the 'year in review' shows on every channel do the looking back for me. GO for it VH1!)

I decided to set a couple of goals for 2009. Some big, some tiny, all things I want to achieve in the coming year.

My goals for 2009:

*Finish my dissertation and Graduate. (First stage: do a minimum of 3 hours of work on it, every day, without fail.)
*Get a job.
*Knit myself a sweater or sweater vest - I haven't decided yet.
*Make a dent in my student loans.
*Something about running...I haven't formulated this one well yet. I want to get back out there, but I don't really have a concrete goal yet. Maybe something as simple as get out for a run at least once a week.

and, most important of all (wink)

*post at least one blog post a week for the whole year!

Has anyone else thought about what they want to do in the coming year?

No comments: