Friday, April 17, 2009

Too cool for this blog.

I have friends (one, in particular) who can remember every detail of every day of their lives. I, on the other hand, have vague recollections of things that were noteworthy, single frame images, and strange sensory memories, that are really nonspecific and often hard to figure out what they are reminding me of.

Right now I really wish I were that other type of person, because I want to make reference to a song my 5th or 6th grade chorus sang (I think, it could have been junior high) where we all had to bring in sunglasses. I think the name of the song was 'Shades' but I can't be certain...

Anyway, that's all a long winded way of introducing the coolest baby on the block:



Yeah, he's too cool for this blog...

...and he's getting a big head about it, literally. See those super-cute sunglasses. They are supposed to fit kids to age 2. Right now I am trying to figure out whether I need to get him a bigger pair He's only 10 MONTHS old! But he's got the biggest head ever. I am going to try one more time to adjust the velcro, but I think we need to get the 2-5 YEARS pair. Oy.

No comments: