Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter and some Catch up.

I hope you all had a pleasant Easter (well, thems of you who celebrate it.)

Russell had his very first visit from the Easter bunny er, dingo.



He was brought bubbles and six plastic eggs filled with Cheerios, all in a blue bunny bucket. It was very exciting.





In lieu of the 'standard celebration', we went on a hike and had a picnic lunch. It was lovely.

Russell discovered that Mommy's green apple was tasty.



We enjoyed the scenery.





And it was all so exciting, Russell took a nap towards the end.



(Yes, these pics were taken yesterday, demonstrating that I can, in fact, post pictures in a timely fashion. Don't get used to it. I still have about a month's worth of backlog to make up for.)

For instance...

I fell behind on my posting for a few days there, many apologies. Because of that, I never posted my run on Friday. I admit, by waiting even a few days, I have forgotten many bits of it. But here is a close approximation:

Walk/Jog C25K Week 3 day 3.
Start time: midafternoon
Run time: 25 minutes or less
Distance: let's call it 2 miles.
Pace: a complete mystery
Estimated Miles on Sneakers:
Pink Adidas 11.21
Blue Brooks 14.83

Notes: Another beautiful day in Phoenix. I had to turn around a wee bit early because I had to use the ladies room, but other than that, a good run.

I was going to go out for another run yesterday, but we wound up on the hike instead. A far better deal, in my opinion. My intention is to start week 4 on Wednesday. Progress is slow but steady.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I LOVE and miss the Easter Dingo!!

Also, inspired by you and because the elliptical is boring, I started to run, too. Day 1 - not half as bad as I expected.

Russel is looking cute as usual!