Saturday, February 21, 2009

It's a good thing he won't remember this.

Russell got a ... well that's funny, I have no idea what to call the darned thing.

It's a combination toy. It's one of those ring stackers where you have big rings that go over a cone. And, a musical tub that you drop balls into. It's made up to look like an elephant, with a big funnel for a head, and two of the rings have feet.

Why do you care about my poor description of a toy?

Because this toy produces some of the most fantastically cute pictures you will see today. They make me laugh whenever I see them

You see, the rings with the feet velcro (for some reason I don't understand) and Justin and I have had more fun (at Russell's expense, naturally) with those rings.

See:



Tee hee - he's so cute.



Here she comes, Miss America...



...or a Star Trek 'alien'



Just another shining example of quality parenting.

I did get out for a run today, nothing special.

Walk/Jog C25K Week 5 day 1 (take2).
Start time: 4:00 PM MST
Run time: 35 minutes
Distance: 2.5 miles
Pace: 14 minute mile
Estimated Miles on Sneakers:
Pink Adidas 4.80
Blue Brooks 12.83

Notes: Running in the afternoon is way harder than in the morning. I think I am running harder than I did the first time through, that run was much harder than the first time, but I did it nonetheless. Now my quads are sore. Good sore, but sore.

No comments: