Sunday, February 8, 2009

A couple of good days

Friday we went down to Tucson so I could meet with Molly who was in-state. I had a very productive meeting and feel like progress is being made,

Additionally, we got to see the Tucson gang for the first time since living here. It was a good time. AJ and CJ have a fantastic new house (I am suffering from a tiny bit of house envy) and we spent the night and came back yesterday.

When we got back I got in a run. It was hard to get out, since I had just spent 2 hours in the car and was 'road-tired' but once I worked the lead out, it was a fantastic run. I am so very glad I am re-running week 4.

Walk/Jog C25K Week 4 day 1(2nd time).
Start time: 3:00 PM MST
Run time: 32 minutes
Distance: 2.36 miles
Pace: 13.56 minute mile
Miles on Sneakers: Blue ?? 2.36

Notes: fantastic. Just fantastic. The first 5 minute run segment felt almost easy...or at least good. The second 5 minute run segment certainly wasn't as hard as the last two times. I think the 5 day break did me good, let some muscles I needed built up. Looking forward to Monday.

No comments: