Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family, Friends, and more Family!

Part last (seven?) in my holiday wrap up series.

The last few days of our visit home were spent visiting with family and friends I nearly never get to see. Now that we are all 'that age' we all have children of our own, so there were kids everywhere! It was wonderful.

Some highlights:

Russell loves his great grampa.


Visiting with the gang from Keene.


TC and Alexis


TC and Russell


Visiting with the gang from Concord.


My aunt and Russell.


After all that visiting, we got on a plane and left the frigid northeast. It was a fantastic vacation, and I am still reveling in the fact that I managed to see you all over the break. It makes me so very happy...I hope it's not too long before we get to see you all again.

No comments: