Sunday, December 14, 2008

Visits

I alluded to Jus' family visiting in my last post. They came out in mid-November. His folks had a wedding to attend in LA, and since they were already out on this coast, they figured why not grab Geoff and Tally (Geoff's dog) and drive down to Phoenix for a few days...

We did some fun stuff (like the hike) but mostly we just visited. And for that, I am truly grateful. It made the transition a lot easier. I am still having a hard time with the idea that my family is so far away. Knowing that visitors can and will come out, really made the move easier on me. I know they don't read my blog - but if they ever do, I thank you guys. I know you think that barging in when the boxes were hardly empty was hard on me, but it meant more to me than you can ever know.

Some highlights from the visit:

Russell thinks dogs are the coolest thing ever, and Tally thought babies were pretty interesting too.


Uncle Geoff with Russell.


The spectacular sunset.


And, Russell in Grammie's hat.


It was a good visit.

No comments: