Thursday, December 18, 2008

Giving of Thanks

We had a lovely and quiet Thanksgiving here in Phoenix with friends who drove down from LA to spend it with us. We spent the day in our pajamas, played with the baby, ate and ate and ate, and spent the evening geeking out in front of our (4!) laptops. It was a great joy.

BTW: If you are looking for oodles of hilarity, both fail blog and cake wrecks are great ways to kill time!

However, between the baby and the culinary delights, my hands were full the whole day and I never once took my camera out and took pictures! How delinquent. It's probably better that way - we WERE all in our pajamas.

I hope all of my family and friends who live near and far had as lovely a holiday. I want to say thank you to all of you for making my life so full of joy and love.

And of all the things I have to be Thankful for this year, this one tops the list:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed it - we did too. Turns out I did have a camera in my laptop case after all. Oh well.