Friday, December 5, 2008

Things may be out of sequence for a while.

Just a heads up.

So, I've promised you a post every other day until Xmas. (This one doesn't count...don't worry, I'm not cheating.) Which includes a bunch of back-logged stuff and some current events.

I've decided that current events will go into the lineup as they happen, bumping back-logged stuff further back. So tomorrow you get a lovely post about my day-care dilemma (which is current) but it means that posts about Halloween and Thanksgiving get bumped further into December. Eventually I'll catch up with myself.

Until then, have fun watching my chronologically challenged brain at work.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, with a gratuitous pic of the dog (who will be the first to tell you that she doesn't get enough love anymore.)

No comments: