Monday, February 4, 2008

What this post was supposed to be.

For the last few days, I've been thinking...'what goes in the blog this week?' I mean, it's not every week we get sono pictures, or even so much as a doctor's visit. This week was fairly run of the mill, with a fun movie night to celebrate a friend's birthday and a lazy weekend. However, it was going to end with the Superbowl. So I thought to myself that I would wait until today to post a celebratory "We won the Superbowl!" kind of post. You know, it never even dawned on me that I might be a bit disappointed today. Alas.

As a result, Jus and I are kinda down. Ever tried to mourn your team's loss in the heart of the victor's territory? Yeah, it's been that kind of day. Even the dog is having a hard time of it - since she A) didn't understand why we were screaming at the tv during the fourth quarter last night and B) doesn't understand why we are less than happy go lucky today. She has been doing her best to be cute though.



I just keep telling myself that it's only 12 days until pitchers and catchers report for spring training. We can't really expect to be reigning champions in all sports every year, can we?

No comments: