Sunday, February 10, 2008

23 Weeks

Just yesterday I posted - well, you get another today. Don't get too used to it. Lot's of neat things happened in the last 24 hours.

First, Justin and I celebrated Valentine's day a bit early, since last night was a performance of the Flying Karamazov Brothers at Stony Brook's Arts Center. It's been too long since we've gotten into the theatre, and even longer since we've gotten to enjoy a great juggling performance. As a matter of interest, it seems that we got to observe the last performance of the last of the original Flying Karamazov Brothers. A neat historic event.

Since we were going out, we dressed up (a bit) and I thought I'd treat you all to a current picture of me and my stomach. As you can see, I'm starting to really get 'big'. I cannot imagine how much more I have to go.

Finally, I received a postcard from ANTARCTICA yesterday! Turns out, one of my dearest friends from Pitt is currently residing in Antartica, working as a IT guy for the science base. Cool stuff. If you want some cool photos (and a very detailed blog about his experiences in Antarctica check out his blog here. Some really neat stuff there. Not every day you get a postcard from Antarctica.

It was a banner Saturday.

No comments: