Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Phoenix Bound

I hadn’t posted this sooner, mostly because it never seems wise to post about Justin being out of town and me being all by my lonesome…but Justin had a job interview in Phoenix about two weeks ago. He was made an offer, and has accepted the position as a tenure-track faculty at the Midwestern School of Medicine. He starts mid-August! Which means I better get off my butt and finish up things that need to be done here so I can move with him ASAP! I don't need (want) to be a 'single mom' with an infant one minute longer than I have to be.




I am super excited about the prospect, although I am having a hard time with how far it will put me from the whole family and all my friends (Mass or NY). You’ll all just have to come out to sunny Phoenix and visit!



Now comes the tricky part - all I have to do is figure out how to get myself a job in the area too. I have a lead or two, and we'll see how this goes.

2 comments:

The Goulas Family said...

Wow! I can't believe the news! What an exciting adventure for your family!! I am so thankful that you have the blog now & you can give us updates!! Congratulations!

The Goulas Family said...

Congratulations!! I am so glad that you have the blog now to keep us updated!! Best of luck with your new adventure!!