Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Long Island Baby Shower!

Catching up on some stuff I hadn't had time to post about earlier.

A little over a week ago my dear friend Sarah threw me a baby shower here on Long Island for all my local friends. We had a fantastic time. Again, everyone was more than generous, and I thank you all most dearly.

Some pictures to share:


We played some fun shower games - here we're all trying to guess the flavors of baby food, which is a lot harder than it looks. Turns out, Ann and Kate have the most discerning palates!


The 'diaper cake' gift Sarah made for me. Very fun!


And the opening of the above. Every time I'd take something out of it another piece would fall into my lap. It was more of an 'exploding diaper cake' by the time I was done, but honestly that sounds much ickier than it was.

A great time was had by all! Thanks again Sarah for hosting, and to all you who came from near and far to celebrate with me.

No comments: