Friday, March 21, 2008

Lots of excitement.

And this time, it's the good kind.

Baby showers!

Today my coworkers are throwing a baby shower for me here at the office (in a few hours) which is so incredibly sweet of them.

Then, tomorrow Kim is throwing me a shower at home with the assistance of TC and Ann. For this one I made a bunch of bunny cookies...yes, I made cookies for my own baby shower, but it is OK I asked to. As soon as I download all the pics from my camera I'll get to show them all off. They are SO cute.

It means I get to go home and see the family this weekend, which I am really looking forward to. It's probably the last time I'll make it up there until after June.

Other than that - things are, well, things. Being pregnant is really a roller coaster. Sometimes you don't even realize you're pregnant, and some days you either emotionally or physically cannot function within the real world. There's no predicting it.

Anyway, I promise pictures early next week.

Happy Easter everybody.

No comments: