Monday, November 30, 2009

Bet you didn't expect this.

So, a post every...oh six months. Not bad right?

Heh.

A lot has happened around here since last I posted. It would be silly to even try to play catch up. So let's just jump in here, shall we?

We had a lovely Thanksgiving here with Jus' folks and a couple of dear friends. It was honestly one of the most wonderful visits. Now, for those of you on the east coast, don't get me wrong...I missed you all on Turkey Day. But it was really nice to have family and friends around our table and just be.

Plus it gave us a chance to do some exploring around the area, unfortunately I wasn't the taker of all the pictures this weekend, so I don't have many yet to share. But here is one of Russell playing with the goats at the zoo. It'll have to do until I can get a copy of the others.



To all of you who have stuck with this blog despite my poor performance, I thank you.

2 comments:

Brody said...

Welcome back!!!

That is wonderful you are donating Russel's cheeks to the goat licking zoo :-)

Kate said...

Look at that! It's been long enough that now I see Russell has a proper head of hair! Glad to hear all is well and your enjoying your holidays! Miss y'all!