Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Infant carriers

I LOVE my Moby wraps (I have two - thanks mom and Becky!) they make it possible to carry a cranky baby around and still have my hands free, they mean that I can go out without having to lug the carseat with the babe in it, and I am sure in the next few months I will find a hundred more things that they are good for.

Surprisingly, this is the only picture I have with the baby in the wrap - it's from "my point of view" - the green is the wrap. One of these days I'll have to get a picture of the wrap from the view of the rest of the world.

So imagine my joy when I found a contest with a prize of FIVE (count 'em 5) baby carriers of various types. A baby carrier for all occasions! Anyway, if you have any use for baby carriers - or five friends who have infants perhaps - or you want to enter just to send them all to me (I mean, hey, it can't hurt to ask) Go on over to this site:

Win the Essential Babywearing Stash from Along for the Ride (one Beco Butterfly, one Hotsling baby pouch, one BabyHawk Mei Tai, one Zolowear Ring Sling, and one Gypsy Mama Wrap)

Good luck to you - and me

No comments: